Personal Injury Solicitor - LondonREF: YK1067
I am currently working with a boutique City law firm who provide a range of legal services to their clients from their offices in Canary Wharf. Due to expansion, the firm are now looking for a driven Personal Injury Solicitor to join their team in London on a permanent, full time basis.
The successful Solicitor will have a minimum of 3 years’ PQE and have experience with Personal Injury and desirably some Civil Litigation matters. The ideal candidate must be able to handle their own busy caseload and essentially have experience handling RTA files from inception to completion. In addition, you must be confident, energetic and enthusiastic, as this role requires the individual to be organised and pay attention to detail; demonstrating a client-focused approach, with excellent communication skills.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years’ PQE
• Experience with a range of Personal Injury matters and some Civil Litigation
• Strong focus on RTA matters from cradle to grave
• Ability to manage a caseload from inception to completion
• Excellent IT and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Location: Canary Wharf
• Salary range (DOE): £35,000 - £40,000
• Job type: Permanent
• Working Hours: Monday – Friday (full-time)
• Reference: YK1067
To register your interest for this vacancy, please select the Apply button below. Your C.V. is kept in the strictest of confidence and no details are divulged to any external parties. Should you require a discreet conversation, feel free to call Yoned Khan (London) who is able to provide further information and benefits on this vacancy. Apply